Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 10, 2010: Larry


There is another "procedure" planned for Larry on Friday, when we were hoping for that surgical stuff to be over. But, talking to my nurse friend (hi, Nellie!), it is a GOOD thing to do. If all goes well, the doctors will let him have his first drink of water. The first drink since Monday, can you believe it? Talk about being thirsty!

I wish I had a printer to print these comments out to give him, or internet access on my phone. He's gonna appreciate your outpouring of love (and hold it over my head that I better remember how good I have it with such a great man, lol). What a guy...
Okay, I have a bit more hope, the sense of humor is returning....

Blessings, Pokey


"But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me." Psalm 22:19

14 comments:

  1. So glad he is doing better and you can relax some now.... sounds like he has had a rough time of it....I'll keep you both in my prayers. God Bless Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful picture of you both! Prayer is so powerful, I'm a firm believer in our heavenly Father, the Great Physician! Thanks for keeping us posted, Pokey! And may you have many more opportunities for posing for a pic with your man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll all just keep praying! Thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how it is going. We are still praying for you.
    {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like this are coming along slowly. Just keep your chin up and I know all the prayers are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers are still being sent for you and Larry. I hope his procedure goes well today and that he will finally get that drink of water!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture of you two together. Now I can picture who I'm praying for! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pic of you two! I'll be praying. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The news sounds good, Pokey, for your dear husband. God bless you both! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt so bad when I READ THIS, I had to go back and read all the post I have missed. Been traveling, left Samoa for Virginia so I have been a bad blogger. My apologies for not being around, if anything to offer up my own prayers for your sweet husband.

    I am glad that he is recovering well and hopefully, this one last surgery will do the trick. You two are such a lovely couple. So happy about your daughters wedding as well....

    Please know that I am thinking about you and your hubby....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the procedure went perfectly, and all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope that Larry is getting his drink of water today and that everything went well yesterday. Bless his heart! He has had a time of it. Hang in there. It sounds like things are starting to turn around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I haven't been visiting blog-land, but Larry has been on my mind. I hope his surgery went well, and he's either home or coming home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking time to peek in! If you say hi, I do my best to send back the love :-}pokey