Friday, November 6, 2009

Sweet Home Blessings

Does this look like a repeat? What's a person to do, when she finds out she's a WINNER!?!
Today, Larry and I left home for work at 6:20 a.m. That's normal. I had a class of 26 hyper-it's-Friday kiddos, normal. Parent-Teacher Conferences, 8 down, 18 to go, done at 5:50 p.m., okay, that's not normal, but comes with the territory. We ate out, a treat, but ya know, the day was long. We get home at 7:30 p.m. Whew, it feels good to be home, sweet home on the day before weekend.

I was reading the new posts, and saw my name. I called, "Larry, I think I won!"

He comes and reads over my shoulder, and says, "Maybe it's Pokeytown Kim, or that other Pokey you found online."

Maybe. Then, I checked the link that Melisa had put in, and there before our eyes was-
lil' ol' me.

What a blessing. I'm so excited. What to make, oo-o-o, the possibilities! Thank you, Sweet Home Quilt Company! It made a long day have a sweet ending.

Happy Quilting! Pokey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking time to peek in! If you say hi, I do my best to send back the love :-}pokey