Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Not Easy Bein' Green

School has hit the time of year that my head goes spinning: holidays, fundraisers, report cards, mandatory Parent/Teacher conferences, a field trip to Riley's Farm in Oakglen, all the projects that come with this time, and trying to keep it fun for the 26 students in my class.
Sewing becomes a dream of snatching any opportunity possible, but no such chance this week! I even went to my quilting class just to visit, and oh, dear, we have homework this week! *smile*
The above green project is to be a table runner my daughter Lydia is making for a Christmas gift. We've both decided that "runners" may be the gift theme this year. She was making a 4-patch, but opted to add a darker green brick, and I like the look. Stay tuned, there will be more of these to come (although, if I'm missing in action, you'll know it's with my kiddos)!

Happy Quilting, Pokey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking time to peek in! If you say hi, I do my best to send back the love :-}pokey