It's Sunday, the first day of the new week. The l-o-n-g-e-s-t--- week -of -school is over!
I'm glad that:
- every student in my class was represented on Open House night!
- every student had their own lighthouse made at home, and brought in for the week.
- we had ten little chicks hatch and peeping away
- almost every bean plant sprouted for the kids
- we survived jogathon in the 80 degree heat, summer's coming
- oh, yeah, summer's coming!
- the insurance company "totaled" the car
- we "bought" it back (crazy, it's ours, but we had to pay to keep it)
- we now call it the creepy car, but it's drivable still
- (with a screwdriver instead of a key, lol)
- Larry has extra work to help with those ever-widening ends (the ones you try to make meet)
- more blessings: sweet words of encouragement from you out there, thank you!
On the creative front:
- helping with Ginny's first quilt-so cute!
- went to the TLC Guild Quilt show yesterday and enjoyed the talent showcased there
- measured the quilt for its borders ( I feel so slow!)
- cut the first border, pinning it on today-!
- still waiting on the ruler
- cut more black and white for the floral prints (hexagon quiltalong)