So, does this time of year find anyone else making lists? I was cleaning off my work table (which was stacked way high!) and I started saying "I have too many projects started!"
- Vintage linens or as my daughter Lydia says, "thrift store sheets"
- 2 purses I need these!
- brown and green square in square fabric purchased and waiting
- I-Spy! from the exchange with Karen
- Pocket of Posies or my version of Barbara Brandeburg's pattern
- and how about those pieces you are hesitant to cut into?!? WHY?!?
- (see Rosewillow's challenge for next year)
I have a fairly good excuse since my full time days are so long, but... I need to whittle this list down! At least, so that I don't feel so guilty on starting something new. *smile*
And, speaking of something new, I am not counting (but should!) four tops that I have taken in to do for others.
PLUS, I joined in for 2010's Patchwork Posse! I spoke with Becky, the creator of this group and this sounds like some fun times to be had by any who join in. Go over and check this group out, and tell Becky I sent you.
Okay, Sew this list is almost daunting, but inch by inch, it's a cinch, yard by yard, it's hard...right? Is there any body reading that wants to share their sewing list? We'll serve as an encouragement to each other to "gitterdun!"(pardon the slang!) No deadlines, but I will try to post completion projections with dates....
Happy Quilting, Pokey