Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Spy Swap, and 1000 Posts!




We went on our Reindeer Quilt Run, and it was a great time as usual!
We collected fat quarters that all coordinate with the I Believe in Santa prints from Bernartex, and some really cute patterns, all to go with the Christmas theme. I was also looking for another print to give in the I SPY Swap coordinated by Karen of Sew Many Ways. There have been some fun fabrics posted, and I can't wait to get mine sent off to her. I found the flip flop fabric today, how's that for a "California" pattern? I know, then why the penguins? Because they were so happy, we had to have those, too!

So, I find posting photos where I want them to go a big frustration!
Anyway, This Holly Tree quilt is a beauty, made by the beautiful Julia. She is celebrating 1000 posts, is that amazing, or what ?!? Go check her art displayed at her place, Creative Ribbons, which comes to us all the way from Ribbonwiz Perth, Western Australia!

Isn't it incredible how far reaching our blogland reaches? I'm glad to be part of this quilting community!

Happy Quilting, Pokey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking time to peek in! If you say hi, I do my best to send back the love :-}pokey